Located in a street that's close to town and walking distance to schools, you'll find this cleverly engineered home. There's two registered council approved separate dwellings here, with separate water electricity meters.
Upstairs is the original cottage: high ceilings, two large bedrooms plus long sunroom.
Downstairs is a three bedroom granny flat as well as a 6m x 6m shed for storage. This home is ideal for the investor or extended family.
- Original cottage, high ceilings, 2 large bedrooms
- Long sunroom, lounge/dining area
- Hardwood Floors
- Air conditioning
- Bathroom, laundry
- Fenced, grassed courtyard, one car space
- Modern 3 bedrooms
- Lounge/dining area, air-conditioned
- Covered, fenced, entertaining deck
- Large lawn and 6m x 6m workshop/storage shed
- One car space
Currently rented for a combined $580 per week with potential up to $685.
Walking distance to Nambour CBD, rail and bus station, schools, 3-minute drive to hospital.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools