This beautifully cared for property is part of a small complex of well maintained townhouses. From the living area and from the generous and private terrace space, you will automatically include the view of the green, treed park beyond, as an extension of your backyard. The terrace will be the space where you'll enjoy many hours - the birdlife, the peace, and the privacy.
Downstairs is the open plan air-conditioned living space. Upstairs there are two good sized bedrooms - the master with ensuite - and there is a bonus living area up here too that could be a teenage retreat, a study, or it could be converted into a third bedroom.
For any investor considering this little jewel so close to town, it presents so well because it is occupied by a long-term tenant who has cared for the place as if it were her own. You could easily persuade this first-class tenant to renew the lease in October this year.
- The property is within a well maintained small complex of townhouses
- Overlooks a beautiful treed park that feels like part of the property
- Very quiet and well-established location and neighbourhood
- Two bathrooms, plus a downstairs toilet
- Potential third bedroom space upstairs
- For the investor, a resident long-term tenant who has taken great care of the property and could be readily persuaded to renew the lease in October this year.
- Living Area
- Close to Schools
- Close to Transport