Rare opportunity to own this four bedroom 80's double brick home with sweeping views of the Blackall Ranges. Situated on a rare, flat corner block in a quiet, friendly neighbourhood at Nambour Heights. Low maintenance both indoors and out with additional space for a boat or caravan. The spacious verandah lends itself to outdoor alfresco entertaining whilst enjoying the panorama backdrop. Master bedroom has an ensuite and huge walk in wardrobe and kitchen is traditional Tasmanian Oak. Potential to convert garage to an additional living space. This home will suit young families, retirees & DIY enthusiasts keen to modernise this 80's classic.
Nambour is in the heart of the Sunshine Coast and is the gateway to the hinterland and beaches.
Come and see for yourself the growth and development in Nambour, with the new Coles, modern restaurants and trendy cafés.
Features at a glance:
• Master bedroom with ensuite and huge walk-in robe.
• Tasmanian oak kitchen.
• Ducted air-conditioning
• Room to convert garage to an additional living space
• Fully screened doors and security windows keys
• 9,000 litre rain water tank & laundry
• Panoramic Views of the Ranges
• Rare flat corner block in a quiet neighbourhood
• Short driving distances to schools, shops & The Range.